Mirakulum Park in Milovice, Central Bohemia, offers 10 hectares of original entertainment and leisure activities with a variety of inventive, fun elements. You will find a forest playground and contact zoo, giant trampolines and swings, rope climbing centres, underground corridors, climbing frames, Water World and, last but not least, a narrow-gauge railway which connects the park with the neighbouring Tankodrome.
What is there to do in our park?
• The largest rope park in the country
• Several slides and trampolines – from large to small, as well as giant swings
• Children’s village, for children from 12 months of age
• A castle full of corridors, climbing frames, slides and eight towers, from where there is a view of the whole park
• An extensive hornbeam maze with a length of 1.2 kilometres. There’s also a maze for the smaller children
• A contact zoo, forest nature trail and nature gardens, where you can learn all about Czech nature
• Dozens more game elements, made from wood, ropes, stones and other natural materials, which develop movement skills in children
And much, much more!